- Have Preds assembled pieces for long term success?
- Weber thwarted again; loses Norris bid to Duncan Keith
- Preds give Rinne insurance for two years, re-sign Hutton
- Could the Preds trade Shea Weber next summer?
- Weber’s teammates endorse him for Norris
- Shea Weber nominated for Norris Trophy
- Barry Trotz has coached his final game for Preds
- Preds hang seven more on Minnesota to close out 13-14 season
- Preds hang seven on Blackhawks
- Shea Weber: “Something’s got to change”
102.5 The Game launches, announces hockey-related programming…
- Updated: August 29, 2011
This morning, at the early morning hour of 6:00am, radio veteran Darren McFarland and former Tennessee Titan Brad Hopkins debuted The First Quarter on Nashville’s brand new sports talk radio station, 102.5 The Game.
With Nashville Predators Head Coach Barry Trotz as the guest, McFarland and Hopkins announced a show called Coffee With the Coach. Every Wednesday morning during hockey season, Trotz will spend one segment as a regular guest and then come back for a second segment and field phone calls from the listeners.
The exact time of the weekly installment is still to be determined.
102.5 The Game will also debut The Wade Belak Show tonight at 9:00pm.
In addition, McFarland confirmed that the pre-season games on September 20 and 28, both against the Washington Capitals, will be broadcast on 102.5 The Game.
102.5 THE GAME LOGO COURTESY OF ALLACCESS.COM