- Ducks Series Recap
- The Official 303 Revised Edition of John Donne’s Holy Sonnet X
- Preds make history, defeat Ducks to move onto second round…
- Preds squander golden opportunity, Ducks even series…
- Ducks (and officials) beat Preds, even series…
- Getting to Know Your Ducks
- 303 QUICK POLL: What will be the result of the Preds, Ducks series?
- Previewing the Ducks and Preds first round match-up…
303 QUICK HIT: What tonight means……
- Updated: February 23, 2012
The 5th place Nashville Predators take on the 4th place St. Louis Blues tonight at Bridgestone Arena. Here’s a quick breakdown of what tonight could mean for Nashville as far as the ultra-competitive Western Conference standings are concerned.
IF THEY WIN
If the Predators beat the Blues (in regulation) tonight, the Preds will be just a single point back of their 4th place opponents.
IF THEY LOSE
If Nashville loses (again, in regulation), St. Louis will open up a five point lead on the Preds. Also something to keep in mind, if the Chicago Blackhawks beat a struggling Dallas Stars team tonight, Nashville will be just a point ahead of 6th place Chicago. That’s not a place the Preds want to find themselves considering the Blackhawks went winless in nine straight as recently as a few weeks ago.
So bring the volume tonight Smashville. This could, after all, be a Western Conference Quarterfinal preview.