- Ducks Series Recap
- The Official 303 Revised Edition of John Donne’s Holy Sonnet X
- Preds make history, defeat Ducks to move onto second round…
- Preds squander golden opportunity, Ducks even series…
- Ducks (and officials) beat Preds, even series…
- Getting to Know Your Ducks
- 303 QUICK POLL: What will be the result of the Preds, Ducks series?
- Previewing the Ducks and Preds first round match-up…
303 QUICK HIT: Your rooting interests for March 6…
- Updated: March 6, 2012
While the Nashville Predators (5th place, West) take on the Los Angeles Kings (9th) tonight at Bridgestone Arena, their fans will be doing a bit of scoreboard watching as well. All five Central Division clubs are in action tonight and the four that matter have games that can go all kinds of ways. So, with that in mind, here’s what a best case scenario would look like come 10:30pm Central Time.
DETROIT RED WINGS (4th) at PHILADELPHIA FLYERS
WHO WE WANT TO WIN: Philadelphia
WHY: They’re an Eastern Conference team so, as long they win in regulation, they can help Nashville’s cause of trying to win the division.
CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS (6th) at ST. LOUIS BLUES (2nd)
WHO WE WANT TO WIN: Chicago
WHY: Really, there’s no good outcome here but we chose the Blackhawks because they’re behind Nashville in the standings. Yes, there’s a danger that if they win and the Preds lose, they could be within four points. We’re glass-half-full type of people, however. If both Chicago (in regulation) and Nashville win tonight, and the Detroit Red Wings lose, than the Predators will be within four points of the Central Division lead.