- Ducks Series Recap
- The Official 303 Revised Edition of John Donne’s Holy Sonnet X
- Preds make history, defeat Ducks to move onto second round…
- Preds squander golden opportunity, Ducks even series…
- Ducks (and officials) beat Preds, even series…
- Getting to Know Your Ducks
- 303 QUICK POLL: What will be the result of the Preds, Ducks series?
- Previewing the Ducks and Preds first round match-up…
303 QUICK POLL: Can Colin Wilson be a difference maker tonight?
- Updated: May 5, 2011
Nashville Predators 2008 first round pick Colin Wilson has spent two full seasons in professional hockey. After donning a Milwaukee Admirals jersey 40 times last year, the 2009 NCAA National Champion graduated to the NHL and posted 15 points in 35 games. This season, however, Wilson chipped in with 16 goals and 34 points in all 82 games but also found himself in Head Coach Barry Trotz’s doghouse.
Since February 12, the former Boston University star has collected just six points and has had diminished ice time because of it. Matter of fact, he’s played so poorly, Trotz has elected to scratch the offensively talented Wilson in favor of harder working guys like Matt Halischuk and Blake Geoffrion in the playoffs.
Well, tonight that’s about to change.
Due to an injury sustained by Steve Sullivan, Wilson will see his first postseason action of the year in Game 4 tonight. But what will he bring to the table? What should be his realistic expectations? Will he chip in on the scoresheet or will he finally prove that he’s willing to work hard at both ends of the ice?
WEIGH IN WITH YOUR OPINION AND PREDICTIONS BELOW!