- Ducks Series Recap
- The Official 303 Revised Edition of John Donne’s Holy Sonnet X
- Preds make history, defeat Ducks to move onto second round…
- Preds squander golden opportunity, Ducks even series…
- Ducks (and officials) beat Preds, even series…
- Getting to Know Your Ducks
- 303 QUICK POLL: What will be the result of the Preds, Ducks series?
- Previewing the Ducks and Preds first round match-up…
Weber thwarted again; loses Norris bid to Duncan Keith
- Updated: June 24, 2014
Guess missing the playoffs did matter as much as everyone thought.
The Nashville Predators were hoping to bring home some hardware tonight when Chris Pronger announced the winner of the Norris Trophy on the stage of The Wynn in Las Vegas, Nevada tonight. Instead, Duncan Keith was named the winner and Shea Weber finished third in the voting.
Nashville missed the playoffs by a mere three points and most thought that would impact his chances to win the award, regardless of his reputation as the best all-around blueliner in the NHL.
Despite a handful of nominations, Steve Sullivan is the only Predators player to win a post-season award in the organizations 16-year, 15-season history. He won the Masterton in 2009 after missing nearly two full years of hockey with a back injury.
PHOTO CREDIT: Sarah Fuqua (used with permission)