- Have Preds assembled pieces for long term success?
- Weber thwarted again; loses Norris bid to Duncan Keith
- Preds give Rinne insurance for two years, re-sign Hutton
- Could the Preds trade Shea Weber next summer?
- Weber’s teammates endorse him for Norris
- Shea Weber nominated for Norris Trophy
- Barry Trotz has coached his final game for Preds
- Preds hang seven more on Minnesota to close out 13-14 season
- Preds hang seven on Blackhawks
- Shea Weber: “Something’s got to change”
Defenseman Joe Piskula returned to Milwaukee
- Updated: December 5, 2013
The Nashville Predators have returned defenseman Joe Piskula to the Milwaukee Admirals. Despite being initially listed as “out for two weeks” with a foot injury, veteran Kevin Klein will be on the ice tonight against the Carolina Hurricanes.
Piskula played two games with the big club, registered two hits and a plus-1 rating.
The official press release is below.
Nashville, Tenn. (December 5, 2013) – Nashville Predators President of Hockey Operations/General Manager David Poile announced today that the club has reassigned defenseman Joe Piskula to Milwaukee (AHL).
Piskula, 29 (7/5/84), played a pair of games for the Predators during his first recall of 2013-14, making his Nashville debut on Nov. 30 vs. Philadelphia.
The Nashville Predators take on the Carolina Hurricanes tonight at 7 p.m. CT (102.5 FM The Game, FOX Sports Tennessee), the first time that the two teams have faced off since Feb. 28, 2012. Join us tonight for College Night presented by Jack in the Box! With your college ID, receive either an upper bowl ticket for $20 or a lower bowl ticket and a “College” gold shirt for $40. Drink specials will be offered through the first intermission. A limited number of tickets still remain, for more information about how to purchase tickets, visit nashvillepredators.com or call 615-770-7800.