- Ducks Series Recap
- The Official 303 Revised Edition of John Donne’s Holy Sonnet X
- Preds make history, defeat Ducks to move onto second round…
- Preds squander golden opportunity, Ducks even series…
- Ducks (and officials) beat Preds, even series…
- Getting to Know Your Ducks
- 303 QUICK POLL: What will be the result of the Preds, Ducks series?
- Previewing the Ducks and Preds first round match-up…
Have you thanked a sponsor lately?
- Updated: February 10, 2009
Paul Nicholson over at Geek Thoughts posted a background on Predators corporate sponsorship. For fans like me, who came into the scene a little late, this was a nice glimpse into Predators history.
Personally, I still think the Krispy Kreme “Free donut for a shutout” should be discussed. Seeing how the glazed one is struggling according to Yahoo! Finance, I just don’t see it happening.
Question of the Day: Who do you see as a business that the Predators should target?
Check out Paul’s article, and then comment here with some ideas.