- Ducks Series Recap
- The Official 303 Revised Edition of John Donne’s Holy Sonnet X
- Preds make history, defeat Ducks to move onto second round…
- Preds squander golden opportunity, Ducks even series…
- Ducks (and officials) beat Preds, even series…
- Getting to Know Your Ducks
- 303 QUICK POLL: What will be the result of the Preds, Ducks series?
- Previewing the Ducks and Preds first round match-up…
Operation: Miracle (who to root for on Tuesday)…
- Updated: April 9, 2013
Until the Nashville Predators are officially eliminated from the 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs, we will post their rooting interests each and every day in a series we’re calling “Operation: Miracle.” Because, let’s face it, that’s what it’s going to take to get Nashville into the dance.
How much of an uphill battle is it? Even if the Predators win out (8-0-0), they still only have a 85.5% chance of making it in. And, with a single hiccup such as an overtime or shootout loss, their chances drop below 60%. So, as you can see, not only do they need to win the rest of their games but they need help.
With that in mind, here’s what needs to happen in order to improve their playoff chances tonight.
- SAN JOSE needs to beat COLUMBUS in regulation
- NASHVILLE needs to beat ST. LOUIS in regulation
- CHICAGO needs to beat MINNESOTA in regulation
- LOS ANGELES needs to beat DALLAS in regulation
We’ll see if Nashville’s chances improve, decline or become non-existent after Tuesday’s slate of games.