- Ducks Series Recap
- The Official 303 Revised Edition of John Donne’s Holy Sonnet X
- Preds make history, defeat Ducks to move onto second round…
- Preds squander golden opportunity, Ducks even series…
- Ducks (and officials) beat Preds, even series…
- Getting to Know Your Ducks
- 303 QUICK POLL: What will be the result of the Preds, Ducks series?
- Previewing the Ducks and Preds first round match-up…
Predators fan writes amazing tribute to Brandi Burton…
- Updated: December 1, 2010
If you were at the game last night, you know that Brandi Burton, the child ambassador on Hockey Fights Cancer Night at Bridgestone Arena last month, passed away on Sunday after succumbing to the disease.
Nashville Predators fan Stephen Yeargin, on his own personal blog, posted an entry early this morning about his experience meeting the young Miss Burton at that game and how her loss will be felt for years to come. It’s so good, there’s no need to pull quotes from it. You just need to read it for yourself.
If you’d like to donate to help fight cancer, just visit the Beat Cancer page on NashvillePredators.com.
It goes without saying but our prayers are with the Burton family during this difficult time.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty Images (courtesy of the Nashville Predators hockey club)