- Ducks Series Recap
- The Official 303 Revised Edition of John Donne’s Holy Sonnet X
- Preds make history, defeat Ducks to move onto second round…
- Preds squander golden opportunity, Ducks even series…
- Ducks (and officials) beat Preds, even series…
- Getting to Know Your Ducks
- 303 QUICK POLL: What will be the result of the Preds, Ducks series?
- Previewing the Ducks and Preds first round match-up…
Preds extend qualifying offers to 10…
- Updated: June 25, 2012
The Nashville Predators have announced that 10 of their restricted free agents have been extended qualifying offers.
The 10 restricted free agents that received qualifying offers are below.
Jonanthan Blum || D || Milwaukee Admirals
Atte Engren || G || Milwaukee Admirals (has signed with TPS of SM-liiga)
Sergei Kostitsyn || W || Nashville Predators
Teemu Laakso || D || Milwaukee Admirals (has signed with Severstal Cherepovets of KHL)
Jack Maclellan || W || Brown University
Alexander Radulov || W || Nashville Predators (rumored to be headed back to KHL)
Jeremy Smith || G || Milwaukee Admirals
Ryan Thang || W || Milwaukee Admirals (has signed with Augsburger Panther of Deutsche Eishockey Liga)
Shea Weber || D || Nashville Predators
Colin Wilson || C || Nashville Predators
The four RFA’s that did not receive a qualifying offer from Nashville are as follows:
Hillen was passed up on the depth chart around mid-season but still logged valuable minutes when there was an injury situation on defense. He only tallied six points in 55 games this past season but his 230 games of NHL experience gives him some value, especially on such a young blueline.
Dupont, Flynn, Hillen and Stortini are now considered unrestricted free agents.