- Have Preds assembled pieces for long term success?
- Weber thwarted again; loses Norris bid to Duncan Keith
- Preds give Rinne insurance for two years, re-sign Hutton
- Could the Preds trade Shea Weber next summer?
- Weber’s teammates endorse him for Norris
- Shea Weber nominated for Norris Trophy
- Barry Trotz has coached his final game for Preds
- Preds hang seven more on Minnesota to close out 13-14 season
- Preds hang seven on Blackhawks
- Shea Weber: “Something’s got to change”
Preds’ Goc and Sulzer named to German Olympic team…
- Updated: December 30, 2009
Goc has truly found a home in Nashville this season. After spending five years with the San Jose Sharks, Goc signed as a free agent in the summer and has revitalized his career. In just 38 games, he’s gone onto tie his career high in goals (8) and, with his 16 points, is well on his way to posting his career-high in that department as well (22 in 2005-06).
Sulzer has had a hard a time cracking the Predators’ lineup this season as fellow rookie defenseman Cody Franson has played well and put up some points to boot. Sulzer has performed admirably while with the Milwaukee Admirals however, posting 13 points in 12 games this year for Nashville’s minor league affiliate.
An interesting note? Team Germany players Goc, Sturm, Ehrhoff, Dmitri Patzold and Griess all began their NHL careers with the Sharks.
To view the entire German Olympic roster, click here.