- Ducks Series Recap
- The Official 303 Revised Edition of John Donne’s Holy Sonnet X
- Preds make history, defeat Ducks to move onto second round…
- Preds squander golden opportunity, Ducks even series…
- Ducks (and officials) beat Preds, even series…
- Getting to Know Your Ducks
- 303 QUICK POLL: What will be the result of the Preds, Ducks series?
- Previewing the Ducks and Preds first round match-up…
Preds prospect Colton Sissons gets the call
- Updated: January 27, 2014
It’s just his first season of professional hockey but he has made the most if it.
Winger Colton Sissons has been recalled by the Nashville Predators and should make his NHL debut against the Winnipeg Jets on Tuesday night.
He’s slated to play in the AHL All-Star Game on February 12.
Sissons, 20, was Nashville’s second round pick in 2012. In three years with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL, he tallied 149 points in 182 games. Through 42 contests with the Milwaukee Admirals, he leads the team in both goals (16) and points (28). He’s extremely disciplined too having taken just two minor penalties all season.
Viktor Stalberg is dealing with an “upper-body injury” and Sissons is thought to be taking his place in the Preds lineup. Center Matt Cullen also has an upper-body injury but Colin Wilson played well last night filling in for him so another recall (such as Austin Watson or Milwaukee fan favorite Mark Van Guilder) wasn’t deemed necessary.
Sissons will wear his training camp number, 84.
For more info from our friends at Admirals Round Table, CLICK HERE.
PHOTO CREDIT: Sarah Fuqua (used with permission)