- Ducks Series Recap
- The Official 303 Revised Edition of John Donne’s Holy Sonnet X
- Preds make history, defeat Ducks to move onto second round…
- Preds squander golden opportunity, Ducks even series…
- Ducks (and officials) beat Preds, even series…
- Getting to Know Your Ducks
- 303 QUICK POLL: What will be the result of the Preds, Ducks series?
- Previewing the Ducks and Preds first round match-up…
Preds prospect Ryan Ellis tallies 300th career point…
- Updated: February 27, 2011
Apparently the Nashville Predators aren’t the only ones playing hockey at this early hour.
Nashville’s 2009 first round pick Ryan Ellis scored two goals in the first period giving him points 299 and 300 in his OHL career. He’s now the second leading scorer all-time in the Windsor Spitfires organization.
The Predators wanted to assign him to the Milwaukee Admirals to start the season but, due to league rules regarding 20-year olds, he either had to play in the NHL or with his junior club. Beacuse the AHL was not an option and he wasn’t ready for the every day rigors of the NHL, Ellis was forced back to Windsor.
Since being assigned, he’s become the team captain, had a six point night, became second on Windsor’s all-time list in assists and in points and is three points away from matching his career high in scoring.
Get his Admirals jersey ready, Milwaukee. When the OHL season is over, this guy’s gonna quarterback your powerplay.
Congrats to Ellis on his latest career milestone.
PHOTO CREDIT: Tim Cornett // Windsor Spitfires (used with permission)