- Ducks Series Recap
- The Official 303 Revised Edition of John Donne’s Holy Sonnet X
- Preds make history, defeat Ducks to move onto second round…
- Preds squander golden opportunity, Ducks even series…
- Ducks (and officials) beat Preds, even series…
- Getting to Know Your Ducks
- 303 QUICK POLL: What will be the result of the Preds, Ducks series?
- Previewing the Ducks and Preds first round match-up…
PRESS RELEASE: Preds make it official: recall Ryan Thang
- Updated: October 31, 2011
NASHVILLE PREDATORS RECALL RYAN THANG
– Team also places Nick Spaling on IR –
Nashville, Tenn. (October 31, 2011) – Nashville Predators President of Hockey Operations/General Manager David Poile announced today that the club has recalled forward Ryan Thang from Milwaukee (AHL), and placed forward Nick Spaling on injured reserve.
Thang, 24 (5/11/87), leads the Admirals in goals (5) and is tied for third in the AHL in plus/minus rating (+8). In his second professional season, the third-round selection (81st overall) in the 2007 Entry Draft also ranks third on Milwaukee with six points in seven games. The Chicago native is expected to make his NHL debut tonight against the Blackhawks at the United Center (7:30 p.m. on FOX Sports Tennessee and 102.5 The Game).
Monday’s game at Chicago is the first of five on the road for the Predators, who head to Phoenix, then California later this week. The club’s next home game will also be the 1,000th regular-season game in franchise history on Nov. 12 against the Montreal Canadiens (6 p.m. CT). Tickets are still available for the Montreal game, as well as for rare visits by the Washington Capitals (Nov. 15) and Toronto Maple Leafs (Nov. 17). To purchase tickets, visit nashvillepredators.com, ticketmaster.com or call 615-770-PUCK (7825).