PRESS RELEASE: Preds Pro Shop to host Black Friday sale
- Updated: November 21, 2012
NASHVILLE PREDATORS AND BRIDGESTONE ARENA HOST BLACK FRIDAY SUPERSALE
-Sale to take place this Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.-
Nashville, Tenn. (November 21, 2012) – The Nashville Predators and Bridgestone Arena are offering up to 50 percent off select Bridgestone Arena suites, events and Nashville Predators merchandise. This one-day, limited inventory, super sale will only happen on Nov. 23 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT.
Customers may mix and match from any offers listed below. To purchase, call (615) 770-7800, come down to the Bridgestone Arena Box Office or visit Ticketmaster.com. Free parking will be available in the Sixth Avenue Garage for the duration of the sale.
Nashville Predators Offers
- · Receive a $10 credit on future Nashville Predators tickets with every ticket you purchase to a Bridgestone Arena event. (Call 615-770-7800, Box Office)
Bridgestone Arena Offers
- · Purchase select Bridgestone Arena suite events for 50 percent off the regular price. Events include Vanderbilt vs. MTSU, WKU vs. Louisville, Bassnectar, WWE Raw, Pink, Lady Gaga and Maroon 5. (Call615-770-7800, Box Office)
- · Monster Jam – 50 percent off kids (ages 2-12) tickets for all shows (only applies to $12.55 ticket plus additional fees/taxes) (Online, Call 615-770-7800, Box Office)
- · $10 off Vanderbilt vs. MTSU basketball tickets at Bridgestone Arena on Friday, Dec.19 ($50 and $22 price levels only) (Call 615-770-7800, Box Office)
Bridgestone Arena Pro Shop
- · Up to 50 percent off on select items at Bridgestone Arena Pro Shop (In-Arena)
- · 50 percent off the Nashville Predators Kids Club presented by Delta Dental All-Star membership. $20/membership (regular $39) (visit nashvillepredators.com/
- · Presale of 2012-13 Nashville Predators Dancer/Ice Girl Calendar presented by Fidelity Motors. Pre-order yours today and have it in time for the Holidays. All calendars are $10 and proceeds will benefit the Nashville Predators Foundation. (nashvillepredators.com/
- · BroomBall – Grab a group of friends, family or co-workers and enjoy Bridgestone Arena’s latest and greatest group opportunity BroomBall – a recreational ice game in which participants hit a small ball around the ice with a stick called a broom – for just $250 (regularly $500). No skating necessary. All equipment is provided. Sneakers are required and layered athletic wear such as long pants is strongly encouraged. Must be 15 years of age or older to participate.