- Ducks Series Recap
- The Official 303 Revised Edition of John Donne’s Holy Sonnet X
- Preds make history, defeat Ducks to move onto second round…
- Preds squander golden opportunity, Ducks even series…
- Ducks (and officials) beat Preds, even series…
- Getting to Know Your Ducks
- 303 QUICK POLL: What will be the result of the Preds, Ducks series?
- Previewing the Ducks and Preds first round match-up…
PRESS RELEASE: Ryan Thang returned to Milwaukee
- Updated: November 1, 2011
NASHVILLE PREDATORS REASSIGN
RYAN THANG TO MILWAUKEE
Nashville, Tenn. (November 1, 2011) – Nashville Predators President of Hockey Operations/General Manager David Poile announced today that the club has reassigned forward Ryan Thang to Milwaukee (AHL).
Thang, 24 (5/11/87), made his NHL debut in his hometown of Chicago last night against the Blackhawks, logging 8:32.
Nashville’s second of five straight road games comes Thursday night at Jobing.com Arena when it takes on the Phoenix Coyotes (9 p.m., FOX Sports Tennessee and 102.5 The Game). The Predators then head to California for games against San Jose (Saturday), Los Angeles (Nov. 8) and Anaheim (Nov. 9). The club’s next home game will also be the 1,000th regular-season game in franchise history on Nov. 12 against the Montreal Canadiens (6 p.m. CT). Tickets are still available for the Montreal game, as well as for rare visits by the Washington Capitals (Nov. 15) and Toronto Maple Leafs (Nov. 17). To purchase tickets, visit nashvillepredators.com, ticketmaster.com or call 615-770-PUCK (7825).