- Ducks Series Recap
- The Official 303 Revised Edition of John Donne’s Holy Sonnet X
- Preds make history, defeat Ducks to move onto second round…
- Preds squander golden opportunity, Ducks even series…
- Ducks (and officials) beat Preds, even series…
- Getting to Know Your Ducks
- 303 QUICK POLL: What will be the result of the Preds, Ducks series?
- Previewing the Ducks and Preds first round match-up…
PRESS RELEASE: Tomorrow night is Preds Night at The Slaughterhouse
- Updated: October 17, 2012
NASHVILLE PREDATORS NIGHT AT THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE
-Nashville’s longest-running haunted attraction opens to Preds fans for a special Thursday night engagement-
Nashville, Tenn. (October 17, 2012) – Tomorrow night (Oct. 18) from 7-10 p.m., stop by The Slaughterhouse – Nashville’s longest-running haunted attraction – for a special night with the Predators. Spend a delightfully frightful evening with Preds personalities like Gnash, the Ice Girls and Dancers and broadcasters Tom Callahan, Terry Crisp, Stu Grimson and Pete Weber. Step into the Schenk Photography free photo booth with your group to take a picture with some of The Slaughterhouse characters.
The Slaughterhouse is located at 423 6th Avenue South, Nashville. Nashville’s longest-running haunted attraction opens for a special Thursday night engagement for Preds fans, courtesy of 102.9 the Buzz. Season Ticket Holders pay just $10 (with Season Ticket Holder Passport) for this night only. General admission is $15. Starting at 8 p.m. some of Nashville’s finest Food Trucks will be on location.
PREDS PRIDE: This Friday for Preds Pride Day wear your Preds gear to a Middle Tennessee Hardee’s and receive a FREE order of medium French fries with the purchase of a Thick Burger from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Every Friday moving forward will be Preds Pride Day. Follow us on Twitter @PredsNHL to see where Preds personalities will be donning their gold around town.