- Ducks Series Recap
- The Official 303 Revised Edition of John Donne’s Holy Sonnet X
- Preds make history, defeat Ducks to move onto second round…
- Preds squander golden opportunity, Ducks even series…
- Ducks (and officials) beat Preds, even series…
- Getting to Know Your Ducks
- 303 QUICK POLL: What will be the result of the Preds, Ducks series?
- Previewing the Ducks and Preds first round match-up…
PRESS RELEASE: Tootoo cleared to return to practice
- Updated: January 31, 2011
NASHVILLE PREDATORS’ JORDIN TOOTOO CLEARED TO RETURN TO PRACTICE BY NHL/NHLPA SUBSTANCE ABUSE AND BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PROGRAM
TORONTO/NEW YORK/ (January 31, 2011) — The National Hockey League and the National Hockey League Players’ Association announced today that forward Jordin Tootoo of the Nashville Predators has entered the follow-up care phase of the Substance Abuse and Behavioral Health Program of the NHLPA and the NHL. Tootoo is cleared to return to practice with the Predators while he continues his outpatient care. Tootoo is not cleared to play in NHL games or to travel with the Nashville Predators on their road trips.
On December 27, 2010, Tootoo voluntarily entered an in-patient care program. Tootoo’s care continues to be administered by SABH Program Doctors Dave Lewis (NHL) and Brian Shaw (NHLPA).
There will be no further comment at this time.