- Have Preds assembled pieces for long term success?
- Weber thwarted again; loses Norris bid to Duncan Keith
- Preds give Rinne insurance for two years, re-sign Hutton
- Could the Preds trade Shea Weber next summer?
- Weber’s teammates endorse him for Norris
- Shea Weber nominated for Norris Trophy
- Barry Trotz has coached his final game for Preds
- Preds hang seven more on Minnesota to close out 13-14 season
- Preds hang seven on Blackhawks
- Shea Weber: “Something’s got to change”
REMINDER: Come to the Game 2 viewing party tonight…
- Updated: April 15, 2011
We had a tremendous time at The Beer Sellar in downtown Nashville on Wednesday night and we’re doing it again at The Athletic Club inside the Embassy Suites in Franklin tonight! We watched the Nashville Predators take Game 1 from the Anaheim Ducks and we’re hoping to watch a Game 2 victory also.
If you’ve ever been to The Athletic Club before you know that it’s an incredible place to watch a game as all the tables are positioned around one giant wall covered in TV’s. If you’ve never been there before, it’s really easy to find. Just take I-65 to exit 68A. You can’t miss it.
We will release info on the Game 5 and Game 7 viewing parties if and when they’re necessary. But, naturally, we hope we don’t have to schedule those.
We hope to see you tonight! Puck drops at 9:30pm but, if I were you, I’d get there early.