- Ducks Series Recap
- The Official 303 Revised Edition of John Donne’s Holy Sonnet X
- Preds make history, defeat Ducks to move onto second round…
- Preds squander golden opportunity, Ducks even series…
- Ducks (and officials) beat Preds, even series…
- Getting to Know Your Ducks
- 303 QUICK POLL: What will be the result of the Preds, Ducks series?
- Previewing the Ducks and Preds first round match-up…
Ride to Atlanta with Cellblock 303 on 12/6!
- Updated: September 17, 2010
On Monday, December 6, the Predators are taking on the Atlanta Thrashers in Philips Arena and you can be there.
Cellblock 303 has procured the use of a bus through Anchor Trailways (driven by a licensed professional) and has acquired 3 rows of tickets in Section 204, which is the Predators’ attack twice zone, which means the lucky ones who attend the game will be sitting directly behind Chris Mason and reminding him of how loud we are.
The bus will leave out of Nashville on Monday around lunchtime and arrive at CNN Center a couple of hours before the game. We will return after the game, rolling into Nashville at around 1 am, leaving you with plenty of time to get some advance sleep on the bus so that you can go to work or school bright-eyed and bushy-tailed on Tuesday morning.
If we fill the bus (which we anticipate), the total cost for the trip, which consists of 1 seat on the bus and 1 ticket in section 204 will be $56. Should there be enough interest, we will look at the option of bringing an additional bus.
Last year, the Thrashers sent several busloads of fans to Nashville during the “Snowpocalypse”. Let’s return the favor.
If you are interested in coming or if you simply have questions, please send me an e-mail at email@example.com with your name and the number of people in your party that you anticipate coming.
We’re going to take Atlanta by storm and we need YOU to be with us!