- Ducks Series Recap
- The Official 303 Revised Edition of John Donne’s Holy Sonnet X
- Preds make history, defeat Ducks to move onto second round…
- Preds squander golden opportunity, Ducks even series…
- Ducks (and officials) beat Preds, even series…
- Getting to Know Your Ducks
- 303 QUICK POLL: What will be the result of the Preds, Ducks series?
- Previewing the Ducks and Preds first round match-up…
The 303:30 – Breaking Detroit’s streak?, the Hal Gill trade and Kevin Allen
- Updated: February 17, 2012
In this episode of The 303:30, presented by Brewhouse South, we talk about Chicago’s nine-game losing streak, if the Preds can defeat the Detroit Red Wings in their own barn tonight, the Hal Gill trade that made Blake Geoffrion a fourth-generation Montreal Canadien, and we even sit down with USA Today’s Kevin Allen and tackle the Rick Nash/Jeff Carter love-fest head on.
We also say hello to a new sponsor on The 303:30. As you know, the guys are about to become first time dads. Because of that, USA Baby & Kids in Franklin has teamed up with section303.com and is now sponsoring the main guest of each show. So please, if you’re looking for baby furniture, kids outdoor playsets or anything in between, go check them out. They are, after all, hockey fans and season ticket holders.
To hear the on-air version of The 303:30, keep your radio dial locked to 102.5 The Game this Saturday morning at 8:00am Central.
Music: Seven Nation Army (The White Stripes), Salute Your Solution (The Raconteurs), Hello (Martin Solveig), Know Your Enemy (Green Day), Blow (Ke$ha)
Staff: Kent Harris (voice over)