- Ducks Series Recap
- The Official 303 Revised Edition of John Donne’s Holy Sonnet X
- Preds make history, defeat Ducks to move onto second round…
- Preds squander golden opportunity, Ducks even series…
- Ducks (and officials) beat Preds, even series…
- Getting to Know Your Ducks
- 303 QUICK POLL: What will be the result of the Preds, Ducks series?
- Previewing the Ducks and Preds first round match-up…
The 303:30 – Buddy Oakes, Dmitry Chesnokov and YOUR questions!
- Updated: March 30, 2012
In this episode of The 303:30, presented by Brewhouse South, we discuss Hell Week, how the Preds aren’t as bad since the All-Star Break as most think, why the Predators should be gunning for the fourth place spot but also why finishing sixth place in the Western Conference standings wouldn’t be all that bad, and we recap the Alexander Radulov situation with Yahoo! Sports’ Dmitry Chesnokov.
To hear the on-air version of The 303:30, keep your radio dial locked to 102.5 The Game this Saturday morning at 9:00am Central.
Music: Seven Nation Army (The White Stripes), Salute Your Solution (The Raconteurs), Run This Town (Jay-Z), Gold On the Ceiling (The Black Keys), Love Interruption (Jack White), Back in the USSR (The Beatles), Did You Get My Message? (Jason Mraz), Coming Undone Wit It (Dem Franchize Boys)
Staff: Kent Harris (voice over)