- Ducks Series Recap
- The Official 303 Revised Edition of John Donne’s Holy Sonnet X
- Preds make history, defeat Ducks to move onto second round…
- Preds squander golden opportunity, Ducks even series…
- Ducks (and officials) beat Preds, even series…
- Getting to Know Your Ducks
- 303 QUICK POLL: What will be the result of the Preds, Ducks series?
- Previewing the Ducks and Preds first round match-up…
The 303:30 – roster moves, re-naming 501 Broadway and… mustaches?
- Updated: December 5, 2009
In this episode, Jeremy and Codey discuss mustaches (don’t worry… there’s a good reason), the depth of the goaltender position in the organization and possible new names for the Nashville Arena. They also talk with Milwaukee Admirals play-by-play man Aaron Sims about the slew of moves the Predators have made in the past week and Jeremy gloats about how apparently Preds GM David Poile agreed with his theory (as said on the last 303:30) that surging Cal O’Reilly should be rewarded and called up in exchange for the struggling Mike Santorelli.
To finish things off, the guys chatted with Minnesota Wild Beat Writer Bruce Brothers of the St. Paul Pioneer Press about the State of Hockey (a/k/a the state of Minnesota), the loss of Marian Gaborik to free agency and the impact former Nashville Predator defenseman Greg Zanon has had on their hockey club.
section303.com encourage you to visit the Movember page on nashvillepredators.com and donate whatever you can to prostate cancer. Just pick whatever player you believe has the best ‘stache and donate.
As always, the podcast is available via iTunes for subscription. We would appreciate it if you would subscribe, rate and review.
Music: Seven Nation Army (The White Stripes), Salute Your Solution (The Raconteurs), Funky Child (The Lords of the Underground), Deliver Me (Robert Randolph & the Family Band), Run This Town (Jay-Z)
Staff: Kent Harris (voice over)
Cameo appearance by: Rachel from whatthepuckpreds.com