- Ducks Series Recap
- The Official 303 Revised Edition of John Donne’s Holy Sonnet X
- Preds make history, defeat Ducks to move onto second round…
- Preds squander golden opportunity, Ducks even series…
- Ducks (and officials) beat Preds, even series…
- Getting to Know Your Ducks
- 303 QUICK POLL: What will be the result of the Preds, Ducks series?
- Previewing the Ducks and Preds first round match-up…
The 303:30 – the 4-game win streak, a blogger roundtable and Preds EVP Chris Parker
- Updated: February 8, 2013
In this episode of The 303:30, presented by Brewhouse South, Jeremy and Codey discuss the Nashville Predators’ current four-game win streak, Gabriel Bourque’s impressive Thursday night and many other topics. The real gem of the first segment, however, is the sound bite of Head Coach Barry Trotz telling you how he really feels about captain Shea Weber’s lack of production.
One of the most popular things we’ve done in the past on The 303:30 is our blogger roundtable discussions. So we wanted to bring that back this week. We asked Robby Stanley of Smashville 24/7 and Patten Fuqua of Puck Scene to join us for a segment and they were excited to do so.
We then spent a few minutes with Chris Parker, Predators EVP and Chief of Sales & Marketing, talking about all the delicious (and creative) food items at Bridgestone Arena concession stands. You can even print out a concession stand map HERE.
We close out the show by answer YOUR questions in our Social Media Mailbag segment!
We’d also like to thank Predators flagship station 102.5 The Game for carrying The 303:30 all season long. You can hear the on-air version of The 303:30 Saturday morning’s from 5:00-6:00am.
BUMPER MUSIC CREDITS:
Music: Seven Nation Army (The White Stripes), Salute Your Solution (The Raconteurs), Get Up (50-cent), Pushin’ Weight (Ice Cube), Hello (Martin Solveig), Chief Rocka (Lords of the Underground), Gold On the Ceiling (The Black Keys), Signed, Sealed, Delivered (Stevie Wonder), Sixteen Saltines (Jack White)