- Ducks Series Recap
- The Official 303 Revised Edition of John Donne’s Holy Sonnet X
- Preds make history, defeat Ducks to move onto second round…
- Preds squander golden opportunity, Ducks even series…
- Ducks (and officials) beat Preds, even series…
- Getting to Know Your Ducks
- 303 QUICK POLL: What will be the result of the Preds, Ducks series?
- Previewing the Ducks and Preds first round match-up…
Winter Classic sponsor makes Nashville Arena home? (Updated)
- Updated: February 5, 2010
According to CoolSprings.com, the rumor mill is churning. This would be a major win for Bridgestone, who already has major in-roads with the NHL, and also to bolster their brand in Nashville. This is a easy buy for any company in the area, as the Music City Center is beginning construction and also the new medical trade center that is proposed for the old Nashville Convention Center.
Update 1: Same source expects an announcement sometime next week. Wow.
The more I think about it, the more it makes sense. The Arena has had a face lift recently. There’s a section of wall that’s now got a brick look, and several banners regarding safe driving. I’m expecting to see a Bridgestone logo in the center of it once the annoucement is made. If nothing else, it’s something to look at before or after the San Jose game.
Update 2: Thanks to Todd’s comment, we’re pointed to the fact that Bridgestone is making sure the squatting stops now. It looks like things are really starting to solidify for Bridgestone Center/Arena/Centre becoming the home of the Preds. Stick tap to Todd for the update!