- Have Preds assembled pieces for long term success?
- Weber thwarted again; loses Norris bid to Duncan Keith
- Preds give Rinne insurance for two years, re-sign Hutton
- Could the Preds trade Shea Weber next summer?
- Weber’s teammates endorse him for Norris
- Shea Weber nominated for Norris Trophy
- Barry Trotz has coached his final game for Preds
- Preds hang seven more on Minnesota to close out 13-14 season
- Preds hang seven on Blackhawks
- Shea Weber: “Something’s got to change”
So where’s the limes and salt?
- Updated: November 23, 2009
Ed Lang of the Nashville Predators’ front offices recently stopped by the Nashville Sports Authority with some great news. The Predators have a new three-year sponsor for what we know as the “Suite Level Club.”
Who, you might ask? See the photo above.
The Suite Level Club is tentatively being renamed the Patron Platinum Club. As always, that’s subject to change before the signs come up, but it looks like the changing face of sponsors continues.
For those interested in the November 20th Sports Authority meeting, check out Metro 3 (in Davidson County), the minutes of the meeting have not been posted officially yet.
And as we approach this holiday season, support your sponsors! Cheers!