- Have Preds assembled pieces for long term success?
- Weber thwarted again; loses Norris bid to Duncan Keith
- Preds give Rinne insurance for two years, re-sign Hutton
- Could the Preds trade Shea Weber next summer?
- Weber’s teammates endorse him for Norris
- Shea Weber nominated for Norris Trophy
- Barry Trotz has coached his final game for Preds
- Preds hang seven more on Minnesota to close out 13-14 season
- Preds hang seven on Blackhawks
- Shea Weber: “Something’s got to change”
Need a motivating shot in the arm? Watch this…
- Updated: March 6, 2012
During the first intermission of Saturday night’s broadcast of the Nashville Predators game from Sunrise, Florida, Fox Sports Tennessee played an incredible piece about Preds forward Brian McGrattan.
While speaking at the Nashville Salvation Army Sobriety Banquet, McGrattan talked about being three years clean-and-sober, his journey in getting there and how good he feels. If you’re feeling down and out about anything at all, click “play” and prepare to be inspired.
VIDEO COURTESY of the Nashville Predators
PHOTO CREDIT: Sarah Fuqua // Flickr (used with permission)