- Ducks Series Recap
- The Official 303 Revised Edition of John Donne’s Holy Sonnet X
- Preds make history, defeat Ducks to move onto second round…
- Preds squander golden opportunity, Ducks even series…
- Ducks (and officials) beat Preds, even series…
- Getting to Know Your Ducks
- 303 QUICK POLL: What will be the result of the Preds, Ducks series?
- Previewing the Ducks and Preds first round match-up…
Preds and Zanies team up for “Bumps & Bruises” encore…
- Updated: August 25, 2010
If you missed it last year, you do not want to miss it this year.
The Nashville Predators and Zanies Comedy Club are teaming up once again and presenting Bumps, Bruises and Bedtime Stories. On Sunday night, September 26, the usual home for stand-up comedians will become home to former Predator tough guys Stu Grimson, Jim McKenzie and Reid Simpson. Ralphie May will once again emcee the event.
The panelists will be sharing stories from their NHL careers, talking about behind-the-scenes experiences that fans rarely get a glimpse at, showing videos and even taking your questions from the audience.
While Grimson and McKenzie were at the first installment of the event, Simpson is new to the party and should provide plenty of brand new stories and experiences.
Other guests may be added later but, as of now, only Grimson, McKenzie and Simpson are on the docket.
Not only will you enjoy the stories and the laughs but you’ll be helping out in the community. Tickets are $15 and all proceeds benefit the Nashville Predators Foundation.
The event is completely uncensored so we strongly suggest you use caution in attending if you’re offended by strong language.
For more information about the event, click here.
See you there!