- Ducks Series Recap
- The Official 303 Revised Edition of John Donne’s Holy Sonnet X
- Preds make history, defeat Ducks to move onto second round…
- Preds squander golden opportunity, Ducks even series…
- Ducks (and officials) beat Preds, even series…
- Getting to Know Your Ducks
- 303 QUICK POLL: What will be the result of the Preds, Ducks series?
- Previewing the Ducks and Preds first round match-up…
The 303:30 – OCT’s Preds v. NOV’s Preds, Aaron Portzline & prospect Taylor Beck
- Updated: November 21, 2009
In this episode, Jeremy and Codey talk about this month’s Nashville Predators versus last month’s Nashville Predators, how players like Dan Hamhuis and Kevin Klein have drastically improved as of late and if the Preds should mess with success by calling up Cal O’Reilly who is dominating the AHL right now.
They also had the opportunity to sit down with 2009 4th round pick Taylor Beck and talk to him about being 7th in the OHL in scoring, what it was like being named to Team OHL for the Subway SuperSeries and his thoughts on being drafted by a team in a non-traditional hockey market.
Then, to cap things off, the guys chatted with Blue Jackets Beat Writer Aaron Portzline of the Columbus Dispatch on how Calder Trophy winning Steve Mason has looked this year, the recent James Neal suspension and, of course, the Blue Jacket’s loan of young superstar Nikita Filitov to the KHL.
As always, the podcast is available via iTunes for subscription. We would appreciate it if you would subscribe via iTunes and please feel free to rate and review while there.
Music: Seven Nation Army (The White Stripes), Salute Your Solution (The Raconteurs), Born to Roll (Masta Ace), Ain’t Nothing Wrong with That (Robert Randolph & the Family Band), Hey Girl (The Billy Goats), Know Your Enemy (Green Day), Pokerface (Lady Gaga)
Staff: Kent Harris (voice over)