- Have Preds assembled pieces for long term success?
- Weber thwarted again; loses Norris bid to Duncan Keith
- Preds give Rinne insurance for two years, re-sign Hutton
- Could the Preds trade Shea Weber next summer?
- Weber’s teammates endorse him for Norris
- Shea Weber nominated for Norris Trophy
- Barry Trotz has coached his final game for Preds
- Preds hang seven more on Minnesota to close out 13-14 season
- Preds hang seven on Blackhawks
- Shea Weber: “Something’s got to change”
The 303:30 – Preds, NHL’s RDO Camp w/ USA Today’s Kevin Allen & THN’s Adam Proteau
- Updated: August 23, 2010
In this episode, Jeremy raises questions as to why it’s taking so long to sign Patric Hornqvist, he plays clips of his exclusive interview with Nashville Predators General Manager David Poile about the logjam at center and the back-up goalie situation and then, if that weren’t enough, he publically makes a pretty bold prediction as to the Preds’ potential this season.
He also sits down with two very special guests. USA Today‘s Kevin Allen joins the show first and discusses the NHL’s Research, Development and Orientation Camp and all the potential rule changes that were experiemented with and then gives a brief Western Conference preview.
Next to join the show is The Hockey News‘ Adam Proteau. He weighs in on the possible rule changes as well among other topics.
On Twitter, you can follow Allen (@kausatoday) and both Proteau’s professional account (@TheHockeyNews) and his personal account (@Proteautype). Both guys are absolute must-follows if you’re a hockey fan. They’re each a wealth of information and are among the best at what they do.
As always, the podcast is available via iTunes for subscription. We would appreciate it if you would subscribe, rate and review.
Music: Seven Nation Army (The White Stripes), Salute Your Solution (The Raconteurs), Knowledge Is King (Kool Moe Dee), Sober (P!nk), Winner (Jamie Foxx)
Staff: Kent Harris (voice over)