- Have Preds assembled pieces for long term success?
- Weber thwarted again; loses Norris bid to Duncan Keith
- Preds give Rinne insurance for two years, re-sign Hutton
- Could the Preds trade Shea Weber next summer?
- Weber’s teammates endorse him for Norris
- Shea Weber nominated for Norris Trophy
- Barry Trotz has coached his final game for Preds
- Preds hang seven more on Minnesota to close out 13-14 season
- Preds hang seven on Blackhawks
- Shea Weber: “Something’s got to change”
The 303:30 – Season In Review (part 1)
- Updated: May 6, 2010
In this episode recorded on May 1, Codey and Jeremy had the voice of the Nashville Predators Tom Callahan in studio for the entire show. They discuss the the playoff MVP for the Preds, should Jason Arnott retain his captaincy come next season, Barry Trotz’s nomination of the Jack Adams Trophy for the NHL’s Coach of the Year and possible solutions to the power play, among other topics.
We will release another 303:30 in a few days with the second part of Tom’s appearance in-studio.
It should be noted that, with heavy hearts, this episode’s bumper music was selected carefully. If you haven’t heard, pop star Ke$ha donated 1,000 pounds of dog food to the Davidson County Animal Shelter on Harding Place. Singer/Songwriter Marc Broussard, a native of Louisiana, used to sing a “flooding intro” to his hit song Home when he played it live during the aftermath of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita. And, last but not least, Jars of Clay’s hit song Flood is pretty much self explanatory.
We want to thank Steve Brink and the entire crew over at Crest Honda for providing us with the Flood Relief spot in this episode. We applaud them for doing the right thing by providing help to those who need it in Middle Tennessee and have run their spot free of charge. Please join us in supporting them and their efforts. You can visit them online at cresthonda.com.
As always, the podcast is available via iTunes for subscription. We would appreciate it if you would subscribe, rate and review.
Music: Seven Nation Army (The White Stripes), Salute Your Solution (The Raconteurs), Blah Blah Blah (Ke$ha), Home (Marc Broussard), Flood (Jars of Clay)
Staff: Kent Harris (voice over)