- Ducks Series Recap
- The Official 303 Revised Edition of John Donne’s Holy Sonnet X
- Preds make history, defeat Ducks to move onto second round…
- Preds squander golden opportunity, Ducks even series…
- Ducks (and officials) beat Preds, even series…
- Getting to Know Your Ducks
- 303 QUICK POLL: What will be the result of the Preds, Ducks series?
- Previewing the Ducks and Preds first round match-up…
Top 15 moments of the 2010-11 Preds season: #12
- Updated: May 21, 2011
This is a multi-part series where we countdown our Top 15 moments of the Nashville Predators’ 2010-11 season.
#12 :: PATRIC HORNQVIST PICKS DAN HAMHUIS’ POCKET
It was March and the Predators were in desperation mode. They were falling back in the Western Conference playoff pack and they needed a strong road trip through Western Canada in order to give themselves a legitimate chance down the stretch. They had lost to the lowly Edmonton Oilers a couple days prior and really needed a strong effort against the league’s other extreme, the eventual President’s Trophy winning Vancouver Canucks. While clinging to a one goal lead late in the game, Nashville was reeling from constant Vancouver pressure when, all of a sudden, former Predator defenseman Dan Hamhuis gets his pocket picked by Patric Hornqvist. “Horn Dog” beat Roberto Luongo with a nice move with just 2:21 remaining giving Nashville a much-needed victory.