- Ducks Series Recap
- The Official 303 Revised Edition of John Donne’s Holy Sonnet X
- Preds make history, defeat Ducks to move onto second round…
- Preds squander golden opportunity, Ducks even series…
- Ducks (and officials) beat Preds, even series…
- Getting to Know Your Ducks
- 303 QUICK POLL: What will be the result of the Preds, Ducks series?
- Previewing the Ducks and Preds first round match-up…
Top 15 moments of the 2010-11 Preds season: #13
- Updated: May 20, 2011
This is a multi-part series where we countdown our Top 15 moments of the Nashville Predators’ 2010-11 season.
#13 :: ANDERS LINDBACK’S FIRST START IN CHICAGO
Things looked promising for the Predators entering the season. They had signed free agent center Matthew Lombardi, home grown defenseman Shea Weber was now the captain and goaltender Pekka Rinne had spent the pre-season looking like he was in mid-season form. But then opening night happened. Rinne went down with an injury and Anders Lindback, a guy who had never played hockey in North America let alone the NHL, was thrust into action. All he did was go out, collect 23 saves (including 11 in the second period alone) and win his first ever start against the defending Stanley Cup Champion Chicago Blackhawks. And he did it in the hostile confines of the United Center.