- Ducks Series Recap
- The Official 303 Revised Edition of John Donne’s Holy Sonnet X
- Preds make history, defeat Ducks to move onto second round…
- Preds squander golden opportunity, Ducks even series…
- Ducks (and officials) beat Preds, even series…
- Getting to Know Your Ducks
- 303 QUICK POLL: What will be the result of the Preds, Ducks series?
- Previewing the Ducks and Preds first round match-up…
303TV: Ford Ice Center for the Preds media vs. Preds staff game
- Updated: August 25, 2014
In this very first installment of 303TV (in conjunction with Penalty Box Radio), we take you inside the brand new Ford Ice Center for the Nashville Predators media vs. the Predators staff hockey game.
This past weekend, the Preds staff was led onto the ice by Executive Vice President and Chief Sales & Marketing Officer Chris Parker. The media team featured Justin Bradford of Penalty Box Radio, Jonathan Garcia of On the Forecheck, Jim Diamond of Rinkside Report, Jeremy K. Gover of section303.com, Jim Chandler or 107.5 the River’s Woody & Jim, Seth Lake of Hockeys Future and a few Vanderbilt hockey ringers.
What was the difference in the talent level? Reluctantly, you’ll find out by clicking play below.
SPECIAL THANKS to Chris Parker and Sean Henry of the Nashville Predators for making this game a reality.