- Have Preds assembled pieces for long term success?
- Weber thwarted again; loses Norris bid to Duncan Keith
- Preds give Rinne insurance for two years, re-sign Hutton
- Could the Preds trade Shea Weber next summer?
- Weber’s teammates endorse him for Norris
- Shea Weber nominated for Norris Trophy
- Barry Trotz has coached his final game for Preds
- Preds hang seven more on Minnesota to close out 13-14 season
- Preds hang seven on Blackhawks
- Shea Weber: “Something’s got to change”
303TV: Ford Ice Center for the Preds media vs. Preds staff game
- Updated: August 25, 2014
In this very first installment of 303TV (in conjunction with Penalty Box Radio), we take you inside the brand new Ford Ice Center for the Nashville Predators media vs. the Predators staff hockey game.
This past weekend, the Preds staff was led onto the ice by Executive Vice President and Chief Sales & Marketing Officer Chris Parker. The media team featured Justin Bradford of Penalty Box Radio, Jonathan Garcia of On the Forecheck, Jim Diamond of Rinkside Report, Jeremy K. Gover of section303.com, Jim Chandler or 107.5 the River’s Woody & Jim, Seth Lake of Hockeys Future and a few Vanderbilt hockey ringers.
What was the difference in the talent level? Reluctantly, you’ll find out by clicking play below.
SPECIAL THANKS to Chris Parker and Sean Henry of the Nashville Predators for making this game a reality.