- Ducks Series Recap
- The Official 303 Revised Edition of John Donne’s Holy Sonnet X
- Preds make history, defeat Ducks to move onto second round…
- Preds squander golden opportunity, Ducks even series…
- Ducks (and officials) beat Preds, even series…
- Getting to Know Your Ducks
- 303 QUICK POLL: What will be the result of the Preds, Ducks series?
- Previewing the Ducks and Preds first round match-up…
Announcing the 3rd “Summer Sucks, Drop the Puck!” event…
- Updated: May 24, 2011
What better fun is there (during the summer) than going to the movies? And what better fun is there (during the summer) than going to the movies with your fellow hockey fans?
On Thursday, May 26, one of the most anticipated comedy films comes out and we want to pack the theatre!
The Hangover 2 is playing at 6:30pm on Thursday night at the Carmike Thoroughbred in Franklin and we want you to join us for a couple hours.
So CLICK HERE, put in your zip code, find the Thoroughbred theatre and buy your tickets. We’ll see you Thursday night! Oh, and please remember the film is rated R.
And yes, in case you’re wondering, you should be back in time for the final two periods of hockey between the San Jose Sharks and Vancouver Canucks. Provided the Sharkies win tonight, of course.
PHOTO CREDIT: courtesy of Warner Bros.