- Have Preds assembled pieces for long term success?
- Weber thwarted again; loses Norris bid to Duncan Keith
- Preds give Rinne insurance for two years, re-sign Hutton
- Could the Preds trade Shea Weber next summer?
- Weber’s teammates endorse him for Norris
- Shea Weber nominated for Norris Trophy
- Barry Trotz has coached his final game for Preds
- Preds hang seven more on Minnesota to close out 13-14 season
- Preds hang seven on Blackhawks
- Shea Weber: “Something’s got to change”
Fifth Third Bank Fan and Family Festival
- Updated: November 2, 2011
What happens when you mix grilled cheese, your finances, and a love of hockey? Fifth Third Bank’s Fan and Family Festival!
Fifth Third Bank (Nipper’s Corner) at 495 Old Hickory Boulevard in Brentwood will have their festival from 10AM-Noon on November 12th.
Along with signing up for your Predators checking, savings account, or credit card you can expect the following:
- Appearances by 102.5 the Game’s Brad Hopkins and the Predators Ice Girls (10am – Noon)
- Appearance by the best mascot in the NHL, Gnash! (11am-Noon)
- Ability to buy a great lunch from Grilled Cheeserie or Smoke Et Al
Also, fans can register to win the Predators “Fan Zone” Sweepstakes (prizes include a Predators Lazy Boy Recliner, flat screen TV, and Preds merchandise.)
If you have questions about the Predators banking options from Fifth Third Bank you can reach them at (855)53-PREDS or visit your local branch. Member FDIC.
Oh, and if you talk to Travis, tell ’em Codey from 303 sent you!
Disclaimer for the sake of transparency: Section303.com was not compensated for this post, we just get an occasional “heads up” on events in the area.