- Have Preds assembled pieces for long term success?
- Weber thwarted again; loses Norris bid to Duncan Keith
- Preds give Rinne insurance for two years, re-sign Hutton
- Could the Preds trade Shea Weber next summer?
- Weber’s teammates endorse him for Norris
- Shea Weber nominated for Norris Trophy
- Barry Trotz has coached his final game for Preds
- Preds hang seven more on Minnesota to close out 13-14 season
- Preds hang seven on Blackhawks
- Shea Weber: “Something’s got to change”
Letter to the fans from Sean Henry, Predators COO…
- Updated: July 24, 2012
Since purchasing the team in 2007, our ownership group has stated their intentions of building a franchise that will compete for the Stanley Cup year in and year out. As a loyal Predators fan and the lifeblood of our team, I am committed to sharing significant team and building news with those that help us to achieve our goals. So, it is with great excitement that I share with you a letter from our Chairman informing you of the boldest move in franchise history, that we have matched the offer sheet to Shea Weber.
Thank you for support and buying into our hockey and business plan. Your unwavering support has allowed us to put an amazing foundation in place that brings us closer to our goal; Develop Bridgestone Arena into the number one sports and entertainment facility in North America with a Stanley Cup-winning Nashville Predators team as its centerpiece.
We’ll be hosting a press conference tomorrow at 1:00 on the Bridgestone Arena concourse, I hope you can join us for lunch and to celebrate this significant milestone.
Again, thank you for your support!
President and Chief Operating Officer