- Have Preds assembled pieces for long term success?
- Weber thwarted again; loses Norris bid to Duncan Keith
- Preds give Rinne insurance for two years, re-sign Hutton
- Could the Preds trade Shea Weber next summer?
- Weber’s teammates endorse him for Norris
- Shea Weber nominated for Norris Trophy
- Barry Trotz has coached his final game for Preds
- Preds hang seven more on Minnesota to close out 13-14 season
- Preds hang seven on Blackhawks
- Shea Weber: “Something’s got to change”
March Madness hockey style…
- Updated: March 24, 2010
It’s time to fill out those brackets!
No, not a basketball bracket… a HOCKEY bracket!
Gold Medal Game Viewing Party sponsors Golden Puck Pictures/Northland Films is hosting a College Hockey Pickem game along with Yahoo! Sports’ Puck Daddy. As big fans of their films Pond Hockey and Forgotten Miracle, we encourage you to head on over to their site, register for an account and fill out a bracket!
If you win the whole thing, you win an NCAA college hockey jersey of your choice but, if you don’t win the whole thing, you’re still in the running for copies of Pond Hockey and Forgotten Miracle on DVD as well as other prizes.
So please support our GMGVP sponsor and fill out a bracket!
Think about it, what would it say to the national media if someone from the Nashville market won the grand prize?
After you’ve registered, join our group (CellBlock303, password: “yousuck”), fill out your bracket and then come on back and leave your predicted 2010 NCAA Champion in our comments section!