- Ducks Series Recap
- The Official 303 Revised Edition of John Donne’s Holy Sonnet X
- Preds make history, defeat Ducks to move onto second round…
- Preds squander golden opportunity, Ducks even series…
- Ducks (and officials) beat Preds, even series…
- Getting to Know Your Ducks
- 303 QUICK POLL: What will be the result of the Preds, Ducks series?
- Previewing the Ducks and Preds first round match-up…
PRESS RELEASE: Helm out for playoffs after injury Wednesday night…
- Updated: April 12, 2012
HELM UNDERGOES SUCCESFUL SURGERY
RED WINGS FORWARD OUT FOR REMAINDER OF PLAYOFFS
Detroit, MI (April 12, 2012) — Detrot Red Wings forward Darren Helm underwent successful surgery last night to repair lacerated tendons in his right forearm. The injury, suffered with just over eight minutes remaining in the first period of the Red Wings Western Conference Quarterfinal Game 1 vs.Nashville, will sideline Helm for the remainder of the 2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs. Helm is expected to make a full recovery and return for the Red Wings 2012 training camp.
The surgery was performed by Dr. Douglas Weikert at the Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
PHOTO CREDIT: Mel Boysen // Flickr (used with permission)