- Ducks Series Recap
- The Official 303 Revised Edition of John Donne’s Holy Sonnet X
- Preds make history, defeat Ducks to move onto second round…
- Preds squander golden opportunity, Ducks even series…
- Ducks (and officials) beat Preds, even series…
- Getting to Know Your Ducks
- 303 QUICK POLL: What will be the result of the Preds, Ducks series?
- Previewing the Ducks and Preds first round match-up…
PRESS RELEASE: Ryan Ellis sent back to Milwaukee
- Updated: February 24, 2012
Nashville, Tenn. (February 24, 2012) – Nashville Predators President of Hockey Operations/General Manager David Poile announced today that the club has reassigned defenseman Ryan Ellis to Milwaukee (AHL).
Ellis, 21 (1/3/91), has appeared in 22 games for Nashville this season, posting nine points (3g-6a), including two game-winning goals, and a plus-eight rating. He returns to Milwaukee where he started the season, posting 17 points (4g-13a) in 26 games. He was named to the 2012 AHL All-Star Classic, but missed the contest due to his recall.
The Predators finish off their final extended homestand of the season with visits from the San Jose Sharks on Saturday (7 p.m., 102.5 The Game, McDonald’s Family Four Pack) and the L.A. Kings on Monday (7 p.m., FS-TN, 102.5 The Game, Dollar Dog Night). When the Sharks come calling on Saturday, the Predators will also be honoring former Associate Coach and current Hockey Operations Advisor Brent Peterson with a Brent Peterson Appreciation/Parkinson’s Awareness Night. Peterson will be recognized for his contributions to the organization, and courage for taking his battle with Parkinson’s to the public. To purchase tickets, visit nashvillepredators.com, ticketmaster.com or call 615-770-PUCK (7825).
PHOTO CREDIT: Sarah Fuqua // Flickr (used with permission)