- Ducks Series Recap
- The Official 303 Revised Edition of John Donne’s Holy Sonnet X
- Preds make history, defeat Ducks to move onto second round…
- Preds squander golden opportunity, Ducks even series…
- Ducks (and officials) beat Preds, even series…
- Getting to Know Your Ducks
- 303 QUICK POLL: What will be the result of the Preds, Ducks series?
- Previewing the Ducks and Preds first round match-up…
OPERATION: Silver Lining (who else to root for on Friday)
- Updated: April 19, 2013
The Nashville Predators have been eliminated from the playoff race and, therefore, Operation: Miracle is dead. But fret not! We now have Operation: Silver Lining! We’ll post this series every day until the end of the 2013 regular season.
The lower the Preds finish in the standings, the higher their probability to win the draft lottery and/or pick in the top five.
But make no mistake, nobody is rooting for Nashville to lose. We would never root against the team. But, with other teams’ help, they could make the best out of a bad situation.
The Predators have played 44 games, one more than each of the three teams below them in the standings. This is important because that gives the other teams one more chance to get points when it’s all said and done.
Nashville currently sits in 27th so here are your rooting interests for Friday:
- COLORADO (in 29th place) needs to beat EDMONTON in overtime or a shootout
- CALGARY (25th) needs to beat ANAHEIM
The lottery is Monday night, April 29. Make plans to watch it with us at Brewhouse South in Cool Springs. We will release all the details later today.